Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Turn the frowns up side down






The Bay Area Rambow's have decided to buckle down and actually learn how to save and earn money. Janet and I have both been taking a financial class that has made us both aware of our expenses and have made us both want to change certain things in our daily lives. It has been very beneficial but at the same time very difficult to want to change. Chase on the other hand is growing up so very fast and is learning new things everyday. We started him on everyday food such as Mac & Cheese and chicken to go along with his baby food.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Awh, he is getting so big. :)
BTW, if you go to Walagreens (at least for right now -- they might fix this little glitch) and buy a Softsoap body wash you'll get a coupon for a FREE softsoap body wash, and if you redeem that and get a soaftsoap body wash (for free -- 33 cents tax) you'll get a coupon for another body wash... and I think you get the picture. :)

Hilary said...

K, nevermind.
Deal dead.
LUcky me to get 5 while it lasted though. :)
I usually keep an eye on www.slickdeals.net

Berrett's said...

I LOVE his adidas outfit!!! That is too cute! He is really a cute baby! I can't wait to see the little turkey next week!! :)

tina

Gordita said...

Oh my word, he is a cute baby. I love his eyes. For real.